”NEW CAR GIVEAWAY CONTEST”
1. CONTEST. CTS Video Magazine [www.ctsvideomagazine.com] (the Sponsor) is sponsoring a ”NEW CAR GIVEAWAY CONTEST (the “Contest”) will give away one new customized 2015 Ford Mustang automobile (the “Grand Prize”) according to the terms and conditions of these rules. The car will have the design, color, and features chosen by Sponsor, and there will be no substitutions. The contest will run from the official launch of the CTS Video Magazine website [www.ctsvideomagazine.com] in Los Angeles, CA, the last quarter of 2014 or first quarter of 2015.
2. SPONSOR. The Contest is sponsored by CTS Video Magazine [www.ctsvideomagazine.com].
3. ELIGIBILITY. Except as set forth below, all individuals that have a valid driver’s license are eligible to participate in the Contest. Minors must have parental consent to participate in all contests by Sponsor. The Sponsor, and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and divisions, participating promotional partners, and each of their respective employees and immediate family members (including, but not limited to, children, parents, spouses, grandparents, and domestic partners of employees) are ineligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is void where prohibited by law. Each individual that participates in the Contest agrees to be subject to and abide by these rules. Any deviation from these rules on the part of any participant will render that participant ineligible. All decisions of the Sponsor are final.
4. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE
PROHIBITED BY LAW.
5. HOW TO ENTER. Only eligible individuals that qualify for a chance to win will have a chance to participate in the Grand Prize Drawing and win. To qualify for a chance to win, follow rules required and posted on www.ctsvideomagazine.com and provide all requested information for a membership subscription. Contestants may only enter once per subscription membership.
6. LOCATION: The Grand Prize giveaway will be held at the CTS Video Magazine website launch party location to be announced in last quarter of 2014 or first quarter 2015. A Contestant must be present on-site at the time of Grand Prize Drawing to win. The Grand Prize winner will be chosen randomly from all qualifying finalist entries. Grand Prize winner will be notified in person. If the winner is later disqualified, the Sponsor will randomly draw a new winner from the remaining entries.
7. PRIZE INFORMATION. Only one prize, the Grand Prize, will be awarded. The Grand Prize has an estimated value of $42,000.00 based on M.S.R.P. The Grand Prize must be claimed within 30 days of drawing or the winner will be disqualified. The odds of winning depend on the number of participants. Only one entry per participant allowed. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for cash or other similarly-valued consideration.
8. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS/CONDITIONS. The winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes and fees related to any Contest prize. Any Contest prize is non-transferable and non-assignable. The winner will be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility, liability release and certain tax forms, and provide such other information as may be required to own or operate the Grand Prize within the State of California, prior to claiming the Grand Prize. By entering the Contest, each participant consents without limitation and without receiving additional compensation, to the use of his or her name, voice, photograph, and/or likeness by Sponsor and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, and promotional partners for any purposes including, but not limited to, promotional purposes on television, radio, or the internet. Failure to make such promotional appearances requested by Sponsor or grant such rights as may be reasonably requested by Sponsor may result in disqualification.
9. RULES; WINNERS LIST. Copies of these rules and identification of the winner will be provided to you if you send a stamped, self-addressed envelope, that identifies the contest to CTS Video Magazine, 5042 Wilshire Blvd, #390, Los Angeles, CA 90036, or call 310-497-4975.
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individuals it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, to be acting in violation of these rules, or to be acting in a onsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, or for any other reason deemed reasonable by Sponsor. If after the Contest has begun changes or updates in these rules are deemed necessary by Sponsor, all changes will be posted on www.ctsvideomagazine.com on the day that the change takes effect. Sponsor reserves the right to change these rules at any time as it determines necessary in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Contest if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Contest, or any other reason deemed reasonable by Sponsor.
11. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. All participants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and all of its respective affiliated companies and subsidiaries and all of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, legal counsel, and/or participating promotional partners from all losses, damages, penalties, claims, actions, suits, costs, and expenses of any kind whatsoever and any property damage, personal injury, or death to any participant or third party caused by or arising out of or in connection with participation in the Contest or with the use of any prize awarded. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Contest of the equipment used in its administration.
12. DISUPUTES. As a condition to participating in the Contest, participants agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Los Angeles, California having competent jurisdiction, which court shall apply the laws of the State of California without regard for the doctrines of Conflict of Law. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participants be permitted awards for, and each hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or attorneys’ fees.